Helpful event information and industry links
Are you trying to decide which trade shows to attend, or curious about which U.S. cities are popular locations for major conventions? Before you make decisions on which show to attend please check out these helpful resources to find out where to go and how to plan a successful trade show booth.
Exhibit marketing also gives you a chance to network with key industry contacts, learn more about your competitors, and spend some valuable time strengthening relationships with customers and suppliers.
These resources will provide necessary information for you to successfully leverage your trade show investment, including these specific targets:
- Establish clear goals, plan your strategy, and measure your ROI (return on investment).
- Implement your plans and tactics before, during, and after your upcoming event.
- Choose the exhibit display booth that best meets your needs and budget.
- Select display accessories, banners, graphics, lighting, booth design, and materials to heighten visibility and drive sales.
- Ensure those working the show are well trained to fully represent your company, generate leads, and secure sales.
We have updated our trade show tips and guides page to include many more articles of value. Please visit the new page for everything you ever wanted to know, but were afraid to ask, about trade shows!
Special Reports on the Event Industry to Assist Exhibitors: