Thanks for visiting American Image Displays! We’re a 30 year old Seattle trade show supplies provider. Our office and showroom is on the Eastside, near the borders of Bellevue/Redmond/Kirkland. From the perspective of our Seattle area clients, we’re just a few minutes north from the HWY 520/ 148th Ave exit.
We’re an independent distributor, and work with almost every major trade show exhibits manufacturer – this means we offer almost any kind of trade show booth or accessory that can be used at a show or convention. We work with national and international clients, shipping displays across the US, and sometimes, around the world.
We guarantee customer satisfaction, and live by the golden rule – we all shop online these days, and we all like to be treated with respect, in a fast and efficient way. We strive to provide fast and friendly service, and to offer very competitive prices on the best trade show supplies we can find. We try everything out ourselves first, and don’t offer products that we wouldn’t use ourselves.
We assign account executives to handle your account, so you’ll be dealing with the same person from start to finish – no need to keep explaining your requirements or describing your shows and existing display tools – a one-stop solution for all your tradeshow requirements.
We have designers on staff, ready to help with exhibit design or graphic designs. Wide format graphic designing is all they do, so they know their stuff! We also review your provided artwork, alert you to any concerns, and provide online graphic proofs at no added cost. We can provide renderings too, to help you visualize your new exhibit and how it fits in your booth space.
We have wide format inkjet printers in house, and offer emergency wide format printing services to our clients. Banner stands, adhesive vinyl banners, signs, and prints in 24 hours if needed!
Our product offerings start with the main focal point – the trade show booths and exhibits. These are called by different names, including tradeshow displays, trade show exhibits, trade show booths, back drops, back walls, and display stands. No matter what you call them, we work with almost every major manufacturer and offer almost every variety.
To help you browse trade show booth ideas and find what you’re looking for, we’ve grouped the main show booth designs according to the type of frame structure that is used to build them:
PopUp Displays include the original, expanding accordion frame, with either “carpet” panels or printed lambda mural graphic panels instead of the “carpet panels”. The “carpet panels” (really, they’re Velcro-receptive fabric panels) can have graphics printed and mounted to them with Velcro tabs. The original styles of popup accordion frames weigh about 100 lbs in a 10ft size. The latest version of these pop up displays use a stronger frame and offer a life time warranty.
Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware)- there are many imported cheap pop up display frames out there; they’re lucky to last for a few shows, much less a lifetime. When comparing popup displays and prices, be sure to compare features and warranties – the highest price is not usually the best choice, but the lowest price is extremely suspect – in many cases, you really do get what you pay for!
We also offer the next generation of pop up displays, known as the Burst and Xpressions displays, which come with lighter weight frames, and dye sub printed fabric graphics instead of the heavier “carpet” panels or mural graphic panels. These displays are one third to one half the weight of the original pop up displays, and also come with a life time warranty. The fabric graphic on the new generation pop up displays does not need to be removed, so setting up or dismantling these displays only takes 2-3 minutes, compared to 20 minutes or so for a standard pop up display.
Hybrid trade show displays are the latest development in the trade show industry. They are made with aluminum tube structures or aluminum extrusions, coupled with dye sub printed fabric graphics, and are called hybrid displays by some, others call them banner displays or modular displays. The fabric trade show displays in this category come in many different sizes, including 10×10, 10×20, 10×30 and larger inline booths. Many of these display stands can be extended, so that they can be a 10×10 for one show, and a 10×30 for the next show. We also offer large island trade show displays, as well as fabric towers, nifty looking fabric arches, & some fabric meeting rooms. Naturally, custom trade show booth designs are available too!
If you’re not familiar with trade show truss displays, you should check them out. Truss is a modular system – really, it’s a tinker toy! You can always take the truss pieces and put them in different places, creating new display configurations from the same parts – adding or leaving out parts as needed.
- Our truss display exhibits include Orbital Express truss displays in several dozen pre-designed configurations. Orbital Express truss is a steel-based system, built with a 6″ box, and uses large hand-turned knobs to assemble the display parts – no other tools needed! Graphics can be fabric or laminated panels, and attach to the truss with Velcro tape or magnetic strips.
- We also offer EZ6, EZ12, and Hyperlite truss displays – these are also steel based truss, also tool-less systems. Instead of hand-turned knobs, this truss system uses finger-size wing nuts to assemble parts. EZ6 uses a 6″ box, EZ12 uses a 12″ box, for spanning larger spaces. Graphics can be fabric or laminated panels, and attach with clips.
Our EZ6 and EZ12 truss systems also include Double-Deck displays – if you want to be above the crowd, then check these double decker displays out! The EZ6 and EZ12 truss is also available as a turnkey rental in major event cities; the rental prices include hardware rental, round trip shipping, and install and dismantle fees – if you’re looking for a great deal on truss rentals, be sure to look at the turnkey rental options.
- Our third truss system is a composite based system, an outgrowth of the aerospace composite development programs. Crosswire composite truss displays combine a wire braid core with a composite outer shell. It is imported from Europe and comes in a wide variety of metric sizes, in approximately 4″ squares and 8″ boxes. Graphics are normally fabric panels, and attach with clips. The HUGE advantage to composite truss is the weight – composite truss is similar in cost, but is about 1/3 the weight of comparable steel truss, equating to significant cost savings in shipping and drayage fees. The light-weight parts also are easier to pick up and assemble, meaning another cost savings in install/dismantle time and effort.
offer the 4th way to create trade show booth structures – panel displays are all built around – yep, panels.
- We offer traditional trade show panel systems designed by Nimlok and Classic.
- We also offer an imported European plastic panel system called That Lite Thing.
- We offer plastic based slat wall panels.
- The MultiQuad panel system combines aluminum frames similar to the hybrid displays, with light weight graphic panels that attach with magnets.
- We also offer Pole Panel Displays that use several sizes of panels that can be covered with Velcro-receptive fabric or slat walls.
- All panel systems are modular, and easy to reconfigure. They’re also fairly simple to setup and dismantle – no tools required.
Our digital display stands include free standing units, and also solutions that integrate into trade show booth displays and back drops.
- iPad® & Tablet Trade Show Kiosks
- Interactive Media Players
- TV and Monitor stands
This category includes all types of Banner Stands:
- Retractable Banners, also called retractable banners stands, pull up banners, roll up banners, and pop up banners. They have a wind-up mechanism in the base, fabric or vinyl banners, and a pole to hold the banner.
- Non-retractable Banners (including X-stands and L-stands)
- Trade Show Hanging Signs & Banners
- Outdoor Banners Stands
- Also included in this banner category are banner walls made from multiple banners stands, and reconfigurable Twist banner displays, which can be used as stand-alone banners and also as magnetically connected banner walls.
All Table Top Marketing Displays, Briefcase Displays, & Table Banners – if it is a display that goes on top of a table, this is where to find it:
- Xpressions and Salesmate displays
- Table Top Burst Displays
- Small Table Top Banners Stands and Signs
- The brief case displays include the popular Showstyle briefcase series, in 3 different sizes.
Also called Table Covers with Logo’s, if it is a cloth, printed or unprinted, for covering a trade show table, here it is:
We offer multiple printing methods, including dye sub printing, screen printing, and vinyl heat transfers for many sizes of table covers and table runners. We can do custom sizes too.
We can do single logo’s on the front of your trade show table covers, and also full prints over the entire cloth.
We offer loose draping table covers, fitted tablecloths, and printed Spandex or Stretch Table Covers.
Our premium table covers are done using 100% twill, to absolutely minimize wrinkling, come with a smoke/fire certification for trade show use, and are machine washable if soiled.
This category includes all of our furniture offerings, including:
A wide variety of trade show counters – fabric counters, backlit counters, counters built from shipping cases, and truss counters.
We also offer trade show kiosks and workstations
Folding Trade Show tables and chairs
Counter Height Bamboo Tables and Chairs, with optional graphics!
Director Chairs, with and without logo’s.
Trade show floors offer a great hidden opportunity to wow your trade show visitors! Many exhibitors settle for using the show rental carpet, and end up blending into the background. Flooring has an impact even in a 10×10 booth – remember, that’s 100SF of potential advertising space! Take advantage of that space, and create a look and feel that stands out from the crowd.
We offer Trade Show Carpet in either rolls or with Interlocking Carpet Tiles – carpet can be printed with your logo, and normally offers a much more comfortable flooring than the rented carpet – visitors will stay just to rest their feet!
We also offer Rolled Vinyl floors in many different prints
Rolled Bamboo Flooring for those with eco-friendly products.
Finally, for the bigger budgets, we offer raised flooring and even raised flooring with internal lighting!
For our clients with outdoor events, we offer printed event tents and gazebo’s, out door banner stands and signs – the perfect solution for marketing at outdoor events like community golf tournaments and Street Fairs.
Additional Trade Show Supplies
Literature Racks, Displays & Stands for Brochures & Flyers
Lighting: LED, Halogen & Incandescent Fixtures that fit most Trade show Displays Stands.
Graphics Design & Printing. Custom Trade Show Graphics. Lambda, Dye Sub & Inkjet Vinyl Printing
Shipping Cases for Exhibits, Trade Show Graphics & Supplies. Case to Counter Conversion Kits too!