Thanks for visiting American Image Displays! We’re a 30 year old Seattle trade show supplies provider. Our office and showroom is on the Eastside, near the borders of Bellevue/Redmond/Kirkland. Seattle area clients can find our trade show display supplies store a few minutes north from the HWY 520/ 148th Ave exit.
We are an independent distributor for almost every US trade show exhibits manufacturer. – this means we offer almost any kind of trade show booth and trade show supplies that you might need for trade shows or conventions. We work with global clients, and we ship trade show displays across the US, and around the world.
We guarantee customer satisfaction. This means we live by the golden rule – we all shop online these days, and we all want to be treated with respect, in a fast and efficient way.
You’ll find we answer the phone when you call!
Our goal is to provide fast and friendly service. We work to offer very competitive prices on the best trade show displays and trade show display accessories that we can find. We try out almost every convention display and trade show supply ourselves.
We won’t offer exhibits or event stands and accessories that we wouldn’t use ourselves. We keep looking for the best trade show displays and newest ideas. This allows us to provide a one-stop solution for all your trade show booths and accessory requirements.
We assign account executives to handle your account, so you’ll be dealing with the same person from start to finish. This means you won’t have to keep explaining your exhibit requirements. When you call, you’ll be speaking with the same person as last time.
We have designers on staff, ready to help with exhibit design or graphic designs. Wide format graphic designing is all they do, so they know their stuff! We review your artwork, alert you to any concerns, and provide online graphic proofs at no added cost. We can provide renderings too, to help you visualize your new exhibit and how it fits in your booth space.
We have wide format inkjet printers in house, and offer emergency wide format printing services to our clients. We can print banner stands, convention trade show pop up signs, adhesive vinyl banners, and signs in 24 hours if needed!
Trade Show Supplies:
Seattle Trade Show Displays, Booths, Exhibits, & everything else needed at a trade show!
Our main focus is to provide our clients with the best trade show displays. People call convention displays many different names. These names include: trade show displays, trade show exhibits, trade show booths, trade show display stands, back drops, back walls, and convention displays.
These are all synonyms for the same product. No matter what you call them, we have the best solution for you. We work with almost every major US manufacturer. We offer only their best solutions. These solutions include a wide variety of trade show display stands. These exhibit tools will help you sell your products and services at business meetings and trade shows.
We’ve grouped the main trade show booth ideas and booth designs according to the type of frame structure that used to build them
Pop Up Displays still use the original, expanding accordion frame. These frames use either “carpet” panels or printed lambda mural graphic panels. The “carpet panels” are Velcro-receptive fabric panels. These fabric panels can have graphics printed and mounted to them with Velcro tabs.
The original styles of popup accordion frames weigh about 100 lbs in a 10ft size.
The newer generations of pop up displays have gotten much better; they use a stronger – but lighter – frame. The best units come with a life time warranty.
Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).
There are many imported cheap pop up display frames out there; they’re lucky to last for a few shows, much less a lifetime.
When you compare popup displays and prices, look at features and warranties too. The highest price is not usually the best choice. But the lowest price is extremely suspect – often, you really do get what you pay for!
Besides conventional pop up displays, we also offer the next generation of pop up displays. Our manufacturer names the newest popup displays the VBurst displays and the Xpressions displays.
Both of these popup displays use lighter weight frames – less than half the weight of conventional frames.
They both also use dye sub printed fabric graphics instead of the heavier “carpet” panels or mural graphic panels.
Besides the lighter weight come with a life time warranty.
Best of all, you don’t need to take off the fabric graphic on the new generation pop up displays. This means setting up or taking down these new popup displays takes 2-3 minutes. Conventional pop ups take about 15 – 20 minutes to set up or take down.
Hybrid modular trade show displays are the latest development in the trade show industry. They use aluminum tube structures or aluminum extrusions, with dye sub printed fabric graphics. Named hybrid displays by some, others call them banner displays or modular displays.
The fabric trade show displays in this category come in many different sizes, from 10×10 to 10×30 and larger inline booths. You can reconfigure many of these display stands, so that they can be a 10×10 for one show, and a 10×30 or 20×30 for the next show.
We also offer large island trade show displays, fabric towers, fabric arches, & fabric meeting rooms too. Naturally, custom trade show booth designs, towers, arches, and meeting rooms are available too!
If you’re not familiar with trade show truss displays, you should check them out. Truss is a modular system – really, it’s a tinker toy!
It’s easy to create completely different “looks” from the same group of parts. You can put the truss pieces in different places, leave out or and add parts. Meaning you can create new display configurations from the same parts.
1) Our truss display exhibits include Orbital Express truss displays in several dozen pre-designed configurations. Orbital Express truss is a steel-based system.
- It uses a 6″ “box” as the primary structure, with large hand-turned knobs to assemble the display parts.
- No other tools needed!
- Graphics can be fabric or laminated panels, and attach to the truss with Velcro tape or magnetic strips.
2) We also offer EZ6, EZ12, and Hyperlite truss displays.
- These are also steel based truss, and are also tool-less systems.
- Instead of hand-turned knobs, this truss system uses finger-size wing nuts to assemble parts.
- EZ6 uses a 6″ box, EZ12 uses a 12″ box, for spanning larger spaces.
- Graphics can be fabric or laminated panels, and attach with clips. Our EZ6 and EZ12 truss systems also include Double-Deck displays. If you want to be above the crowd, then check these double decker displays out!
- The EZ6 and EZ12 truss is also available as a turnkey rental in major event cities. Turnkey rental prices include hardware rental, round trip shipping, and install and dismantle fees. So if you’re looking for a great deal on truss rentals, be sure to look at the turnkey rental options.
3) Our third truss system is a composite based system.
- It’s a unique outgrowth of the aerospace composite development programs.
- Crosswire composite truss displays combine a wire braid core with a composite outer shell.
- The composite truss comes from Europe, in a wide variety of metric sizes, in approximately 4″ squares and 8″ boxes.
- Graphics are normally fabric panels, and attach with clips.
- The HUGE advantage to composite truss is the weight. Composite truss is similar in cost, but is about 1/3 the weight of comparable steel truss. This large weight difference means a significant cost savings in shipping and drayage fees. The light-weight parts also are easier to pick up and assemble, meaning more money saved in installation.
Trade show panel displays are the 4th way to create trade show display boards and booth structures.
And wouldn’t you guess, trade show panel displays are all built around – yep, rigid or semi-rigid panels!
All panel systems are modular, and easy to reconfigure.
They’re also simple to setup and dismantle – no tools required.
- We offer traditional trade show panel systems designed by Nimlok and Classic.
- We also offer an imported European plastic panel system called That Lite Thing.
- We offer plastic based slat wall panels.
- The MultiQuad panel system combines aluminum frames like the hybrid displays. It uses light weight graphic panels that attach with magnets.
- We also offer Pole Panel Displays that use several sizes of panels. These panels that we cover with Velcro-receptive fabric or slat walls.
- Our digital display stands are lead by free standing digital interactive display units.
- Our leading Interactive Media Player is the award winning Blade Media display.
- We also offer the ever popular Wave Interactive displays.
- Finally, the InTouch interactive display kits offer great solutions to clients with complex requirements.
- We also offer cell phone charging stations.
- Finally, we have computer monitor and iPad solutions that attach to our trade show booth displays and back drops.
- This category includes all types of Trade Show Banners and Stands:
- Retractable banners stands, also called pull up banners, roll up banners, and pop up banners. They have a wind-up mechanism in the base, fabric or vinyl banners, and a pole to hold the banner.
- Non-retractable Banners include X-stands and L-stands. These banners roll up by hand and store separately, along side the base.
- Trade Show Hanging Signs & Trade Show Banners
- Outdoor Banners Stands
- Also included in the banner stand category are banner walls made from many banners stands. Clients can use the Twist banner displays as single banners and also combine them into banner walls.
If it is an exhibit or display that goes on top of a table, this is where to find it.
Our tabletop displays are:
- simple to use
- fast to set up and dismantle
- light enough for anyone to easily carry
- and still awesome looking!
Trade Show tabletop display construction methods include:
- popup displays,
- small scale banner stands,
- tension fabric frames,
- and briefcase-style folding boards.
Xpressions and Salesmate trade show table top displays are often called pop up banners. They weigh 5 – 10 lbs, set up in seconds, and come with lifetime warranties. They use dye sub printed fabric graphics – these graphics stay on unless you need to change them, but you can swap them out in seconds. The Xpressions and Salesmates come with a lifetime warranty.
Table Top Burst Displays are like the Xpressions and Salesmate tabletop displays. The main difference is a slightly heavier popup frame, and a single graphic that covers the entire table top display. The Vburst popup tabletop displays also come with a lifetime warranty.
The graphic stays on the display while in storage, but clients can change the graphic in seconds if needed. All the fabric graphics we offer are machine washable.
Standard Pop Up Table-Top Displays include the Ellipse 6ft and 8ft table top displays, and the Quadro QD series of table-top displays. Both kits use an expandable accordion frame; the Ellipse uses an aluminum frame, the Quadro a steel frame (with a lifetime warranty). Panels use hooks on top and magnetic side strips to attach to the frame, and can either be Velcro-receptive fabric or printed and laminated roll-able graphics.
Tension-Fabric Hybrid Table-Top Displays – these use aluminum extrusion frames and tension fabric graphic panels, for companies that want a light weight display with an exotic, special look, and include a variety of Sacajawea and Segue hybrid fabric table top displays.
Small Table Top Banners Stands and Signs – we have a variety of pop up banners and display stands that will fit on your trade show tables – the most popular is the Concierge, which includes a banner graphic and a literature holder.
Our standard Pop Up Table-Top Displays include the Ellipse and the Quadro QD series of table-top displays. Both kits use an expandable accordion frame. The Ellipse uses an aluminum frame, the Quadro a steel frame (with a lifetime warranty). Graphic Panels use hooks on top and magnetic side strips to attach to the frame. These panels can either be Velcro-receptive fabric or printed and laminated roll-able graphics.
Tension-Fabric Hybrid Table-Top Displays use aluminum extrusion frames and tension fabric graphic panels. They offer an exotic, special look, but still are light weight displays. Our popular Sacajawea and Segue hybrid fabric displays offer table top sizes.
Small Table Top Banners Stands and Signs – we have a variety of pop up banners and display stands that will fit on your trade show tables. The most popular is the Concierge, which includes a banner graphic and a literature holder.
The Showstyle briefcase display features a durable briefcase exterior with Velcro-receptive fabric interiors. This briefcase table top comes in three sizes. The graphic panels and header graphics, as well as lights, are all stored within the closed briefcase.
The Fast Trak Briefcase Table Top Folding Panel Display also uses three panels. This is a lower cost unit than the Showstyle. It also offers Velcro-receptive fabric on BOTH inside and outside of the panels. The panels hinge together and fold up for storage. These come in 4ft and 6ft sizes.
Also called Table Throws and Table Covers with Logo’s, if it is a cloth, printed or unprinted, for covering a trade show table, here it is:
- We offer trade show table covers with multiple printing methods, including dye sub printing, screen printing, and vinyl heat transfers for logos.
- We offer the standard 6ft and 8ft widths in our table covers and table runners, but we can do custom size tablecloths too.
- We can do single logo’s on the front of your trade show table covers, and also full digital prints over the entire table covers.
- We offer loose draping and fitted table covers, and also offer printed Spandex or Stretch Table Covers.
Our premium trade show table covers are done using a 100% polyester twill, to absolutely minimize wrinkling, come with a smoke/fire certification for trade show use, and are machine washable if soiled.
This category includes all of our trade show furniture offerings, including:
- A wide variety of trade show counters – fabric counters, back-lit counters, counters built from shipping cases, and truss counters.
- We also offer trade show kiosks and workstations
- Folding Trade Show chairs and trade show tables (including our famous pallet that converts to a trade show table!)
- Counter Height Bamboo Tables and Chairs, with optional graphics!
- Director Chairs, with and without logo’s.
Trade show floors offer a great hidden opportunity to wow your trade show visitors! Many exhibitors settle for using the show rental carpet, and end up blending into the background. Flooring has an impact even in a 10×10 booth – remember, that’s 100SF of potential advertising space! Take advantage of that space, and create a look and feel that stands out from the crowd.
- We offer Trade Show Carpet in either rolls or with Interlocking Carpet Tiles – carpet can be printed with your logo, and normally offers a much more comfortable flooring than the rented carpet – visitors will stay just to rest their feet! Interlocking tiles include simulated wood finishes and carpet finishes. Extremely lightweight, portable, easy to set up and inexpensive to ship. Base is built with 5/8” thick foam padding for comfort and shock absorption. Beveled edges are available.
- We also offer Rolled Vinyl floors in many different prints
- Rolled Bamboo Flooring for those with eco-friendly products, these trade show floors are a light weight, great looking eco-friendly green flooring solution. Available in 5 colors, with optional shipping case.
- Printed Full Color Felt Carpet, only 1/8” thick, 8 oz backing, is ideal for placing on top of unprinted carpet or other trade show flooring, but also works perfectly by itself. Vibrant colors, multiple pieces can be tiled together to form very large areas. These printed carpets offer an inexpensive way to add a flair and a logo to your trade show flooring.
- Finally, for the bigger budgets, we offer wood floors, raised flooring and even raised flooring with internal lighting!
For our clients with outdoor events, we offer
- Printed pop up canopies, event tents and gazebo’s
Additional Trade Show Supplies and Accessories:
Literature Racks, Displays & Stands for Brochures & Flyers
Lighting: LED, Halogen & Incandescent Fixtures that fit most Trade show Displays Stands.
Graphics Design & Printing. Custom Trade Show Graphics. Lambda, Dye Sub & Inkjet Vinyl Printing
Shipping Cases for Exhibits, Trade Show Graphics & Supplies. Case to Counter Conversion Kits too!